Wednesday, September 17, 2008

After school today, I went for lunch with Kaiying and Ashley at 85. Was feeling really down over my results, so ky was putting her hand over my shoulder while walking down haha. After lunch, we decided to walk to tanah merah mrt station (the long way), passing by a playground on our way. (took us around 20 minutes)

You know the place at the other side of the storm water collection pond outside the condo? yup, that's the place. we fooled around for awhile, took videos before we continued our journey down. (shall show you the videos soon)

Then..


I. DISCOVERED. MY. FILE. WAS. MISSING.



the thick thick file with EVERYTHING was....m i s s i n g. freaked out, and WALKED back to 85 with them again (15 mins walk?!). Under the scorching sun with all out bags and stuff. THANKS YOU TWO. REALLY. ALOT.

went 85, asked cleaners, they saw nothing. I freaked out okay.

then we WALKED up to school, up the chang cheng (AND SAW AN EARTHWORM THE SIZE OF MY SHOE. NOT KIDDING, I HAVE A PHOTO OF IT) and back to class.



IT WAS THERE!!!! but the doors were locked -__- I think we've walked more than 2 km by then and were REALLY exhausted.

and then we walked back down the the mrt AGAIN



eh, i think i made the thing look really..simple. toook us around 1 hour 45 from the time after lunch till i found the thing in school -___- was late for tuition (1 hr 20 mins)




Left my wallet in school yesterday and called alot of people and got wanzhen to bring it home for me (THANKS!!!) Think it was leongying and the rest who discovered it lol, they kept calling me while I was at the underpass x.X thanks you guys too~


Left wallet in canteen this morning, ashley tong (thanks also lol!) called sheena and when I went back up to class the girls were like, "EMMA, WHERE'S YOUR WALLET?!?!"

me: 'huh. wallet? OMG OMG WHERE IS MY WALLET?!"



-____- kill me. now. lost my wallet two days in a row, and a file which caused ALOT of trouble (to my two friends too)



THANKS ASHLEY AND KAIYING. ALOT ALOT ALOT!!! ALOT! (you're gonna have some treat soon hahaha) for accompanying me, running all about with me for like, 2 hours till you guys were damn exhausted. thankyou :D How many friends would be willing to run all around with you man maybe that's why I got so happy and forgot all about my results ^_^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`


eh, captain's ball with 1C today, i suck at it tyvm but it was fun nonetheless.


Results very sucky. don't want say lalala.




what a boring post, the adventure made me damn happy though SO I'M NOT MOODY CAUSE OF RESULTS ANYMORE. thanks to those who asked me to cheerup and gave me encouragement anyway.


O'levels here I come, lets just say i'll be seeing my dearest blog less often, yup.

No comments: